Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A whole bunch of hats










I know...everyone is getting tired of seeing my hats, but I just can't seem to get enough of making them.  I keep trying new colors and combinations.  And I love everyone of them.  These are all ones I made before I went to Florida, and I made a ton more there.  I haven't taken photos of them yet.  Jeff keeps asking me who I am making them all for...I have no idea, but it's relaxing.  I always work on them when I get ready to go to bed, and then I can relax and go to sleep.  I'm making some for a lady that works with Janell, and I still have about four granddaughters that don't have them yet, and then....who knows.  The blue/white/black ones were for Chris and Taylor.  They wanted the"new wave" style.  I really didn't enjoy making them as much.  You have to really count every stitch and every row, and that wasn't as relaxing.  The top red/black/white one is for McKenna (yes, Marcy...I have it done).  The yellow/brown, and the yellow/green, are for Kaylin andTayler...maybe.  I can't decide whether to send them the same color or not.  I may change and send them a different one.  There are three for a lady that works with Braquel.  I probably won't run out of girls to give them to, huh?  Maybe this will be what I do when I retire...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these hats and love seeing all the colors and styles you make! I will be getting in touch with you for some soon if you are still willing! :O)

Luvs!
Darla