Sunday, November 21, 2010

Go Broncos!

I don't know if you all saw the game, but it was awesome.  They started out pretty slow and I was getting worried, but they pulled it off in great shape.  51 to 0.  The defense said they wanted a shutout and they got it.  Before the game, the team came out without shirts on to warm up...whew.  Maybe that's why they couldn't play the first quarter...they were all too cold!  It wasn't too bad, but I wore everything I own I think.  I had on my underalls, a turtleneck, a sweatshirt, a fleece vest, with the heavy BSU coat over that.  I wore my stocking cap too, and had my ski gloves on with warmers inside them.  Then we had a blanket over our legs.  We got along just fine!  Darin bought me some hot chocolate, and that tasted pretty good too.  I put warmers in my shoes, but I must not have gotten them started very well, because they never did warm up.  It was soooo much fun to go to another game.  It's been a long time.  We had taco's at the tailgating party, and it rained on us, but during the game we didn't have more than a few sprinkles.  Then as soon as the game was over...it started raining.
Connor played basketball pretty well, but we only went to one game.  Since it was snowing pretty good, we were a little worried about the roads.  We headed back about 12:30 and didn't have any trouble at all.  We had quite a bit of snow here when we got back though.  We put the blade on the 4-wheeler and Jeff got the driveways cleared while I did the shoveling.  Today I can barely move though.  Shoveling is always so hard on my back.   We had a bunch more snow toady, so we did it all over again.
I've been sewing on my quilts.  I'm actually thinking I may get them done yet.  I have quilted five of them today, so I only have the binding to do on them.  If I can get two more quilted tomorrow and the binding done...I'm happy.  I don't really care if I get mine done or not.  Hope the weather isn't so awful that we can't go on Tuesday now.  It isn't look too good.
Here's a corner of my quilts.  I'll post one of the whole thing once I've given them to the girls.  Can't wait.  It's always so much fun when we get together for shopping.

No comments: