Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Where did July go?




I can not believe how fast this year is going by. It seems like it will be Christmas before we know it. I've been busy with work the past couple of weeks. First our inventory and then we helped with Twin's. Garrett's secretary's son was hurt in a car wreck in April and she has not been back to work since then. Needless to say, they are pretty short handed. In this time though, we've had lots of other things going on. Whitney and Kyllie celebrated their birthday with a dinner at the Claridge's. That was really fun. Jeff and I took a drive to Ashton, Drigg's, stopped for ice cream in Swan Valley, and went by Palasades Resevoir. It's the highest I've ever seen it. We went 4-wheeling with the Jones' and with Ken & Viki. Had Ryan's wedding. Just so many things.


I'm going to post a couple of layouts I've done...just so you can see how I've used some leftover stickers...always trying to use my stash.


1 comment:

Robin said...

SOOOO cute!! LOVE the pink one with the flowers!! (the 2nd one) I miss you!