Monday, August 17, 2009

Great weekend

I called my DIL and invited her to come down for the weekend, which worked out great. She had a photo shoot here, and then we spent the day helping Janell and then we did a "little" shopping. Not long really, unless you ask the boys about it. But, they were soooo good. Chris and Taylor are such great kids. My DIL has done such a great job of teaching them manners and how to behave. Chris opened doors and held them for me, including the car door. You don't see that much anymore, and I really appreciated it. I did not get any photos, but Robin took some of us at Cold Stone, so I'm hoping she'll get me copies. Bless her heart...she does send me quite a few from time to time.
The Cassia County Fair was this past week, and my grandkids ran the parking lot at work in the evenings. They all seemed pretty excited about what they made. Brooke had a bunch of folded money and told Lindsay...Feel it...it feels "good". Her and Lindsay both said...that was the easiest money they had ever made. You just walk up and collect the money and say "thank you". Lindsay was even going to put a bunch in savings rather than spending it all. Smart girl!

No comments: