Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Photos from my birthday party

The kids were all grossed out seeing a whole pig. Braden came and told me...There's a pig out there, and his eyes are all squinty, and his nose sticks out, and his ears stand up...
Danelle decorated the tables. It look almost like we were having a beach party with the bright colors.

Mom made the hot rolls...she always does a fantastic job of that.




Mikayla and Lindsay are such beautiful girls. Lindsay is in baseball tournaments right now, and they are at least going to come in second...they have been playing great.

This is just a few of the many pictures that Danelle burned to a cd for me. Her pictures are great, and it makes me want to get a new camera even more. I've been wanting one for a couple years now, and seeing the photos that Robin takes, and these from Danelle...gonna have to do it. I have such a wonderful family. They mean the world to me. I will load more pics in a few days...when we get done with inventory at work and I have five minutes.
Don't you love the cooks...a whole pig! And it was soooo good. Great times!



No comments: