Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ryan and Sami's wedding

Margene made Sami's dress for her. It was fairly simple but elegant. She wrote me the nicest thank you note after her shower. She seems like a really cute girl.
Lots of pink/organce/green. I thought Janell's dress was very pretty on her.

Sam is such a cutie. He reminds me so much of Jason when he was little. He's gotten friendlier thank heavens. I hate that they don't like me!


Kyllie wasn't happy to see me...I think she wonders why I keep showing up in her life. And she isn't happy about it at all. She usually cries everytime she sees me.



Also in July, the 25th, I had a nephew get married. It was pretty cool. When they said what colors they were going to use, I went....oh, dear. But they really turned out pretty cool. Janell did so much work for it all.

No comments: