Monday, August 24, 2009

Another week gone...

I can not believe how fast this year is flying by. It's almost the end of August already. It won't be long, and we'll be going to Soda to celebrate Doris's birthday. Mom, Janell, and myself are going this year. This is the first time Janell has gone for a couple of years, so that will be fun.'
I woke up not feeling to well Saturday morning, but showered and got ready to go 4-wheeling. We were meeting Ken & Viki at 7:00 for breakfast, and the long we were at the Wayside...the worse I felt. Finally when we were leaving, I decided I just didn't think I could take it. So...Viki didn't go either, which made me feel bad...but Jeff, Steve, Bret, Alex, Ken, and Vern all went. Guess it turned into a Wood guy thing. Anyway, Jeff said it was pretty rough with lots of boulders and rocks to climb, so maybe it was better I didn't go. I stayed home and loaded more music on the Ipod for work, and got my jade quilt all finished...that took forever. I'll try to post pictures of the last couple of quilts I've done tomorrow. They have turned out really pretty I think.

No comments: