Thursday, August 21, 2014

Sister's Retreat Projects



 
We actually did a lot of wood projects.  I'll start showing some of them off.  As you can see, Margene took a break from sanding and painting to check things out on her Ipad.
 





 
I absolutely loved this United We Stand that I found at the Wood Connection.  I did an Americana theme for the month of July/August, so this is in my cubby hole in the dining room.  I believe I have a photo of it that I'll post later.  It was so much fun doing this.  We got tons of glitter at Hobby Lobby so we could glitter things.  I did a lot of that during the retreat.
 
This was so cute also.  I took this photo in SLC, so you can't see that I put eyelets in all the holes of the boots, and a red ribbon on the pole.  When I post the cubby hole photo, than you can see it totally completed.  This is just the start of the projects we did there, so stay tuned for the next couple of days to see the rest.

No comments: