Friday, August 15, 2014

Firecracker 5K- 4th of July


Sally said they found this hat in Idaho Falls, and Kylee just "had" to have it.  She looked so cute in it.  At first, I didn't even realize it was Kylee...I'm telling Margene...look at the cute little girl in the hat...then Kylee says...Hi, Grandma Lois.  I guess I was still asleep!


I was glad that Margene and Ashley walked the 5K with me.  I think Ashley and I wore Margene out though.  Her legs are quite a bit shorter and Ashley's and mine.



There were about 185 people that did the 5K/10K/or the combination (can't remember what they call that- they run, bike, run)



Ivy was in charge of this for her senior project.  She designed the shirts, made the routes, and got prizes, etc.  Now other than doing the paperwork and presenting it, she's done!


I was #4....whoooo.  It was my first 5K, and I actually really enjoyed doing it.  I think it was the company that made it fun though.  Thanks Ashley and Margene for doing it with me.


1 comment:

Creative Day said...

It was fun! I'm glad we could tag along with you.