Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March exchange cards #1



The theme for March (not April like my name says) was to make it sparkle and shine.  Of course, that's right up my alley.  I love using glitter and such.  So, I saw a video on line about how to add glitter using your sticker maker.  I stamped the bird and then ran it through my sticker maker.  When you peel the paper off, it's sticky and the glitter sticks to it very well.  Not too messy even.  I was excited to try that, and was pleased with the results.  Anyone who knows me, knows I "HATE" birds, am deathly afraid of them, and my sister couldn't believe it when I bought this stamp set.  But...it's sort of a cartoon bird, and it doesn't bother me.  Now those stamp sets that have realistic birds in them....NOT a CHANCE. 








Got love the bling....don't you?

No comments: