Monday, March 26, 2012

Bridal Shower invitation



This photo actually shows the truest colors of this inviation.  I'm not sure why the rest of them look more purple than the periwinkle it really was.  And the umbrella on the left was actually fairly pink.  Just try to imagine it...okay?
I used an emboss plate to do the outline and the umbrella's.  Then redid the umbrella's in three different colors.  Sanded everything, and then cut-out the umbrella's and used dimensions to put them on with.  Then outlined the box with glitter, along with the lines on the pink umbrella.  On the purple one, I used a glue-dot to put the flowers on with.  The green one has jewels on the bottom points.  I used two different stamp sets to print the word "Bridal" and "Shower".  I thought they turned out fairly cute.  I made four and then Mom and Doris made the rest.  (20).  Mom is throwing the shower for one of the girls in our neighborhood.






Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: