Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just another layout for today

Opps.  Looks like my ric rac was already coming undone when I took the photo.  Sometimes, glue dots don't work as well as I would like.  It really seems like they used to stick better.  And I know they aren't old...I just bought them.  Oh well.  This layout was on Mother's Day, 2010.  I had just gotten my new camera the day before and was anxious to take lots of photos.  As you can see, Robin was using it a little too.
Ellie loved the blocks in my bookcase, and would play with them.  Hitting them together.  Danelle kept telling her no, and she would just smile and keep doing it.  Sometimes, she would bang them together and then look up at Danelle to see if she was going to scold her.  The second page, was Danelle throwing her up in the air...and then Ellie spit up...right into her mouth.  So lucky to have the camera!

No comments: