Thursday, March 17, 2011

Jeff's birthday

I just couldn't resist posting about Jeff's birthday.  He's been thrilled today.  He has the whole counter top filled with cards, and we had pizza for the family at Doc's tonight.  It was so much fun.  We had some pizza leftover- enough to send a box with the Jones' and the Gibbon's.  But what fun.  Vern & Reta and Mom came, and then Braquel and Keven, Gary & Danelle, and the kids...except for Mikayla who had a baseball game (missed you) and Sally and their kids.  Jason is gone for the week.  Darin called and Steph called, so Jeff was just so thrilled.  Thank you all for your support and the well wishes and the gifts that Jeff got.

1 comment:

Robin said...

oh crap!! I forgot to send a the CARD!! Can I send it down with you tomorrow?? I have LOVED the cards you made for the swap. Makes mine look HORRIBLE by comparison. I will send what I have for swap with you too! I am trying to make another set but might not get them done. :(