Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's blog hop day

Welcome...first day of March.  I can't believe how the time is just flying by.  The theme this month was:
It's A Charmed Life
Well, I certainly don't live a charmed life...um...what could that mean to me.  So, here's a couple of things that came to mind.  Thanks for checking it out.
When I was in high school, I got a charm bracelet for Christmas one year.  I believe the first thing that was on it, was the wish bone with the pearl in it.  Then things were added.


The first picture is of Brittney...my first grandchild and it was the last charm added.  The last photo is of Danelle when she was a baby...and that was the second to last one added.  Everything inbetween was mainly added while I was still in high school and college.  I played piano, so I got the music note, danced at some thing for mutual, the leaf with the pearl was from mutual, always loved music, loved riding horses, my high school key...etc.  When I thought about charms, I thought...where in the world is my charm bracelet?  I hadn't seen it for years.  So I got busy and dug through some jewelry boxes and finally found it.  Just thought I'd share it.  I'm not sure my kids even remember ever seeing it.
Next, for the creative part, I went with ...what else?  St. Patricks day.



I'm back to making hats, believe it or not.  I had to make a green/white one for St. Patricks day.  And the satin flowers are a new twist.  I added netting between the layers to make them stand out a little more.  I will put them on clips.
Well, thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to check out Danelle's website to see who else is participating.
http://www.missdanishandful.blogspot.com/

No comments: