Tuesday, February 22, 2011

More scrap cards

 More of those tags I found.  And of course, a scrap front I made and had laying on my craft desk...forever.
 This was a piece of paper that came from SU.  I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do with it, so I just sponged ink over it.  Then I took a white flower and put pink pearl x on it.  The only problem with that is it takes forever to dry.  Guess I should have used my heat gun on it.
 I had this skater stamped on a circle...not even sure where it came from.  Janell I think.  Anyway, I just put a scalloped circle behind it and put it on a scrap front, then tied some silver ribbon out of my jar around it.  I thought it turned out kind of cute.
This was another card made from scraps.  I like embossing this stamp in white on black.  It just stands out so well.   Not sure I like the coral (looks pink I know) matting paper though.  Just doesn't seem much like a sympathy card to me, but I'll probably still use it sooner or later.
Enough cards for awhile now.  I've been scrapping again...after a LONG time off.  I've already finished several layouts, and I'll start posting those tomorrow.

No comments: