Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm all jacked up!




I'm all jacked up about scrapbooking again.  I really haven't done any since our last retreat in October.  Seems like forever, but I've been so busy making hats, sewing, and Christmas, that I just haven't had much time to do any.  But I'm on a roll now.  I've done several layouts, so I'll probably share one a day with you all.  This one is of one of the past retreats...I think our very first one.  Can't remember for sure...it's been too long.  I just kept putting it off because I wasn't sure what colors to use or what paper...you know.  I'd pick it up and then put it away again.  Finally, I decided I had to just work through it, and when I was done, I actually quite liked it.  In the last photo, you can see one of the buttons that I made myself.  I just went through a tutorial on SCS and learned how.  I thought it turned out pretty cool.   I'll share another one tomorrow.
Now, the other reason I'm all jacked up!  I got a call from the camera shop that I took my camera to on Friday tonight, and guess what?  He got the filter off, and said that's all that was wrong with the lens.  He said he'd just charge me $15.00...he thought if he hadn't gotten it off and he would have sent it off, it would have been more like $65.00 plus the shipping.  I'm so excited.  Now I just have to get back to Boise and pick it up.  Whoooohooo.  I'm jacked!  I was so afraid it would just be ruined.  Jeff asked me tonight if it was worth all the crying ...well, maybe not...now that I know it wasn't so bad.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Yeah!! so glad the camera was not that bad!! LOVE the layout!!