Saturday, February 26, 2011

Layout #3


Again...sorry about the glare I seem to always get in the lower left hand corner.  I'm experimenting with different locations and using a easel...maybe I'll improve.  Also, the photos look a little blurry, but in real life...they are great. 
These are photos of Chris from last spring.  I was taking that photoshop class, and we had to do a "flyer" or announcement looking piece, so we set up a chair by my south windows, held up black fleece behind Chris, and took some photos.  I used my point and shoot, and then Robin let me use her Cannon...oh, I wanted one super bad!
The announcement in the upper right hand side of the second page is what I made for my class.  Got an A...I loved taking that class, and keep thinking I should just sign up again, because it made me take photos and do something with them.  And, I could always use more help in photoshop.  Love that program also.
Thanks to Chris for being such a good subject.

No comments: