Thursday, February 24, 2011

Another layout

Here's another layout that I finished this week.  Sorry about the glare.  I try to place my layouts where my lights won't shine on them, but I have alot of light in my room and sometimes I just can't miss it.  But, you can see what a fun birthday party Danelle had for Ellie on her first birthday.  She had a cupcake to begin with, and that was the bright pink frosting.  She shared that with Grandpa Jones, and he didn't even seem to mind.  The photos of her in her high chair, are of her eating her birthday cake.  She didn't quite know why we were all making such a fuss and taking pictures.  She did have fun eating it until she got full and then she just started crumbling it up all over the floor.  What a fun theme...cupcakes.  I made a paper pieced cupcake to go on the front of the gift bag we took her present in.  I thought it was pretty cool...even if I do say so myself.
We sold another spot for the retreat today, so we're down to one open spot.  We're getting pretty excited about it, and we're all working towards our particular job.  I'm food...and I'm busy trying recipes and making plans for yummy meals.

No comments: