Friday, March 12, 2010

Snow

Treven is such a part of my heart. Has been from the time he was born. He's so smart, and started talking like a grownup right off the batt. There are so many things that he has said over the past few years, that I really wish I had written down. Anyway, yesterday I called Danelle to talk to her, and Treven answered the phone. I asked him what he was doing at home, and he replied that it was Spring Break. I said..."I thought that was next week". He told me in an excited voice..."No! It's today!" I asked what he was doing, and he told me he was holding his sister, Ellie. What a treasure. I asked if it was parent/teacher conference day, and he said he wasn't sure. I said..."Is your mom going to find out how smart you are?" Then he told me ..."I'm not really smart". Huh! He's way too smart I'm afraid.


This Tuesday, we woke up to SNOW...can you believe it? Well, I do live in Idaho. One year, we had a blizzard on the 9th of April. It was so bad, that they closed the freeways, I couldn't even get home from work. Jeff's parents had to stay at his home for the night because they couldn't get home. I remember we had about 12" of snow that morning. Then, of course because I do live in Idaho, the wind started blowing. That was the end of travel.


Anyway, here's a photo of what it looked like out my front door that morning.

No comments: