Saturday, March 13, 2010

Antiques


My mother has been giving me some antiques because she knows how much I love them. Lately, she gave me some lace that my Great-Grandmother crocheted. It was around a doiley, but the doiley has worn out. She also gave me a cupie doll, and an old cigar box that my Aunt gave her back in the 70's. I guess my uncle smoked cigars. I'm sure mom was going to make some crafty thing with it, but never did. So I'm planning to keep it original. I don't know if you can get them anymore or not.

Today we worked on our things for the retreat. Robin and the boys came down last night and we spent the evening just relaxing. Today Janell and Danelle came over and we worked on the projects for the retreat. We got most everything finished too. It's been great. After they left, Robin and I ran over to Katie's and got a few things.

This morning, Mom had the boys come down to her house and they helped make cinnamon rolls. They were really excited about it, and they got to bring two pans of them back for us to eat. They were pretty proud of themselves. They have video of it!

No comments: