Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dolls


I have never posted the photo of the doll I dressed for Danelle. Reta (my MIL) came over, I hate to admit it...several years ago, and helped each of the girls make a porcelain doll. It was so much fun. But, none of my girls really sew much, and they left the dolls for me to dress. In trying to clean up my scraproom, I put them on a shelf in the closet. And...forgot about them. Until I cleaned out my closet while Jeff was gone elk hunting last fall. So I put them all out on my table so I would get them finished. Well, here it is March...and I have finished Stephanie's and Danelle's. The rest are still sitting around my room. My goal is to get them done! As Larry the Cable guy would say..."Git R Done". Sorry about the messy table behind her...that's about the way my table always looks...

No comments: