Thursday, March 4, 2010

March exchange cards

The theme for the March exchange, was ribbon. I love having these themes, because you can make any type of card...just use whatever the theme is on it. I scraplifted this card from some website...don't remember where, but I really liked how it turned out.
I am not sure I like putting patterned paper behind the card when I take the photo. It looks like the green check is part of the card...it isn't. I loved this paper though.

This one used lots of ribbon, but I'm not sure it was one of my favorites. A little busy...but okay.


I like this one. Loved the papers, and liked the cupcake stand. Thought it turned out cute.



I didn't do this one for the exchange. Just used leftovers from the card above. I have soooo many scraps, and once in awhile, I think to just go ahead and use them up while I have all the matching stuff out. Amazing huh?




No comments: