Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Last Saturday




Friday night, we drove to Boise after work and met Tori for dinner at Red Lobster. OMG...I love eating there. Jeff was kind enough to share his lobster with me, because mine was tiny...I didn't get much for my money. It was so sad...I took my purse in with me, and sat it on the floor. When we left, I forgot it! We got clear back to Tori's apartment before I realized it. It was nearly 10:30, and Tori tried calling them, but they didn't answer. I drove back over and went in. Told the girl I'd forgotten it, and she said the manager had it in his office. Everything was in it...what a relief. Geez...am I losing it or what?


Saturday morning we were meeting Darin and the family for breakfast, but he said they were running a little late. We had talked about 9:00 and they wanted to wait until 10:00, so we drove around for awhile and finally went to the old train depot and I took about 4 photos and the battery in my camera went dead...I'm batting a 100 here aren't I?


After breakfast we went to Idaho Camera because I'm looking for a new camera. I sort of think I want the new Canon T2i, but they didn't have one in yet. So, I'm still waiting. Jeff did get a new pair of binoculars though.


After that, we went out to the Simplot fields to watch Connor's first soccer game of the spring. They just barely finished indoor soccer, so it's year round for he and Jaden. He made a goal when he hit the ball with his head...He was pretty proud of himself.


Here's a couple of photo's that I took at the depot.


No comments: