Sunday, March 21, 2010

3rd post today


This was the first card I actually started working on, and then did the next one, which I sort of like better. The paper is from Graphic 45.




Can you believe it? This is my third post of the day. I already posted on this blog, and I posted my challenge for the retreat. I'm going to wait and post that layout tomorrow or sometime soon. But...Robin posted a challenge on her blog to make a card and send it. I made a couple...just to use the paper. I'm going to post both of them here. I'm going to use the "you have outdone yourself"...to thank Sally for the wonderful pie she brought Jeff on his birthday. It was so yummy and looked awesome. She's becoming so "domestic" as Jason put it. Thanks, Sally.






2 comments:

Robin said...

LOVE the cards!! Background is awesome!

DarlaLOU said...

They are so beautiful! You made such elegant looking cards and I love the butterflies :O) Made me smile! Miss you! XO