Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Easter Cards & another photo of Ellie

I have a ton of photo's from Ellie's birthday party. I couldn't resist sharing another one. This is the official cake eating...without clothes! She was so cute. She didn't know if she could really just eat with her hands, so she started out really dainty, just barely sticking her finger in the icing, then a little more and finally got into the cake. I think she was so full though, that she finally just started throwing the cake on the floor...that's when Mom said..."You're done!" Don't you love that little, tiny, ponytail on top of her head?
When I went to Boise to do inventory for our store there, I went to Archiver's after we got done Friday morning. They were having a make & take, and the store was crazy. But, they had such cute Easter paper, that I thought I'd get some and make some cards. I think I bought 2 sheets of the polka dot, one of the large circles, and one with Easter words and pics on a yellow background and one of large Easter words. So...five sheets and a sheet of Easter stickers. I figured I could make several cards with that....but 30! Wow. I guess I went a little overboard. I couldn't believe how many cards I got out of that.

This is some of the stickers that were on the sheet. I thought they were so cute!

When I ran out of stickers, I stamped a few images and used those. I'm not sure who I'll be sending all these to, but I better find a bunch of friends.

No comments: