Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Log Cabin quilts




The above quilt was made for Leslie as a Christmas gift.  She mentioned when she was here for the reunion that she needed to tell mom to make her another quilt.  That the one she had was pretty much worn out.  When I found out that I had her name for Christmas, it only gave me a couple of weeks, so needless to say...it was late.  We delivered it when we came back from Arizona.  She seemed way pleased and surprised with it.  It was fun to see her face.



I had enough fabric left to make another one, so I just put it together differently since I hate making the same thing twice.  I liked how this one turned out also.  I had to add the border since I didn't want to have half a square at the bottom...  I still haven't quilted this one yet.

No comments: