Friday, July 6, 2012

July exchange card




This was the first of my "embossing" cards.  I really liked how it turned out.  I thought you could use it for either a wedding or an anniversary card, so I didn't put words on the inside.  Just left it blank.  I know Doris hates it when we don't put verses in, but...I wanted to leave the option for personalizing it.  Can you tell that I'm trying to use some "stuff" on my cards?  I can't imagine why I tend to "save" stuff...I can always buy more, so I've decided to use some up.
We've been in Arco riding 4-wheelers all week, and just got back today.  It's nice to be home, but we sure did have a great time.  I'm going to hate going back to work.  It was fun to sleep in, have breakfast at the RV park, play all day, eat at that restaurant and then watch movies half the night...sleep in and start all over again.  I did go to Idaho Falls and visit Robin and the boys for one day.  Loved that!  Thanks for spending time with me...

No comments: