Sunday, July 22, 2012

Cards....




Believe it or not, I think I'm finally done showing you the cards I made with just one page of die-cuts that I picked up for 40% off at JoAnn's.  And I think it was only about $4. to begin with.  I didn't think that was too bad.
I have more cards, but I'll move on to something else for a little bit so you don't get totally sick of them.
This past few days were spent doing inventory at work.  I had family that helped, which was so great.  Not only did we have excellent help...but I got to visit and learn about what they're all doing.  Braquel, Danelle, and Ashley all helped us.  Thanks girls!  You were all so dedicated and precise.  It made inventory so much easier.
Friday night, Brittney and Ruger came for a visit.  Then Braquel and Keven came out...then Danelle, Mikayla, and Chelsey came.  Everyone wanted to hold Ruger and play with him.  He is so good and such a cutie.  We loved every minute of it...even until 1:00 a.m.  We all walked down to visit Grandma, which I hope she loved.  Then I helped Britt do a blanket that she is making for a Christmas gift after they all left.  Of course, we had angel food cake with fresh raspberries on it for a treat....thanks to Aunt Margene and Grandma.  Everyone loved that.
Jeff and I went for a drive yesterday.  We ate breakfast at the Wayside and then went to Indian Springs just to check it out for the family reunion.  Looks like it should work great.  Then on to Riverside and looked at horse trailers.  Then to Arco for gas....and got in the middle of their parade for Atomic Days.  I told Jeff just to wave like we were part of it, but he wouldn't do it.  Then we decided to eat in Challis.  There we ran into some folks from here and they invited us to stop and see the log house they were building.  We did, and it was great.  They had used lots of recycled wood and done their own flooring and beams and everything.  Then back to Trail Creek and across there into Sun Valley and then home.  I was pretty tired since I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before.  But a great day.

No comments: