Friday, July 13, 2012

Card for the day



While I was in Idaho Falls with Robin, we went to JoAnn's and they had all their scrapbooking products on sale for 40% off.  I have sworn off buying....but...I did pick up one or two things.  They had a package of die cuts that were so cute.  I couldn't resist.  I made several cards with them, and will use them for kids birthday's.  Most of them had something that would move....see the alligator's mouth.  On the first photo, the top had fallen down over the bottom and I didn't notice.  When I took the close up...I fixed it.  They have a brad for the moving part.  I thought they were all so cute.  I'll be sharing them with you for the next few days.
Last night we sprayed for weeds...again.  It seems like I just had them all pulled and they're already big again.  I also put out some new solar lights and used vinegar to clean the rest of the old ones.  Hopefully they start charging and working now.  Otherwise, I'll probably be buying some more new ones. 

No comments: