Monday, July 9, 2012

July exchange card #4







I have always liked doing dry embossing, so I had to do one with that.  I have a plastic container with a full drawer of paper especially for this purpose, and a little container full of the plates...so I should do more of it.  And they always turn out cute.  I actually quite liked this card when I finished it up.
Hope you like it too.
I worked out in my yard for about 3 hours Saturday...right in the middle of the heat.  Then Jeff came and said it was time to set out the hand lines and start the water, so I went to do that.  I think I got heat exhaustion.  The last time I had to walk up the hay field and turn of the water valve, I wasn't sure I'd make it.  I came back up to the yard and laid down under the tree and just tried to cool off....then finished the flower beds.  By then I was totally worn out.  I'm such a wimp.  I have a nice sunburn on my back where I bent over and my shirt and shorts didn't quite meet...Also burned my upper arms since they hadn't seen sun forever.  They aren't so bad though.
Jason & Sally and the kids came over last night.  It was fun to see them.  They told us about their trip to LasVegas.  Sounded like the kids had a great time.  Jason was in meetings most of the time, so Sally and the kids went everywhere.
This week will be busy.  We will do our wire count this Saturday.  And inventory next week.  I always hate this time at work.  Everyone gets all upset and trying to finish everything before inventory.  It's hot and we usually start doing wire at 5:30 or 6:00 so we can finish before the back room gets unbearable.  Sooooo much fun!

No comments: