Monday, July 23, 2012

4Wheeling photos





I went through all the photos from our 4th of July trip, and tried to get them all turned the same way at least, so I could put them on a memory stick to send to Jeff's brother, Steve.  He emailed us his already.  Jeff has them on his laptop and loves to just start a slide show to watch while he's working.  I learned that I tend to take way too many photos of the same spot....like the three above.  All of them are from the same spot, maybe I moved a foot or two and maybe I turned the camera...but that's why I end up taking 411 photos from a 6 day trip.  But, I wouldn't really change it.  I can always delete them...which I don't seem to...but I could.  And that way, I'm sure I end up with "something" worth while.  And besides, I really like all three of these.

No comments: