Monday, February 20, 2012

Photo a day



I was on some blog a few weeks ago, and she had a theme of "photo" a day.  Sort of like the project life, except you gave you an idea of what to take photos of each day.  I wrote down the topic for each day on a scrap of paper, and then I put it on the counter, carried it out to my truck, back to the craft room...short story, I started doing it.  And I'm actually really liking it. 
Now, as you can see, the theme for this day was "the inside of my closet".  It's embarrassing, but I took these photos of the closets in my scrap room.  They are way too full and over crowded, and I thought maybe posting the photo would make me do something about it!  LOL. 
The photo above, is taken inside of the south closet, which is where I keep my scrapbooking & card making & painting, and....you get the idea.  These containers hold alot of my CTMH stamp sets.




These two photos are taken in the north closet, which holds my fabric, wrapping, yarns, baskets, etc.  It's WAYYYY over crowded.  Most of the flannel you see stacked up in the second photo is for the backs of quilts, so there's about 7 yards of each of those, so they take up alot of room.  Then there's the scraps from quilts that I've made in the first one.  All in all, I think I could sew for a very long time without running out of fabric.
So, there you have my embarrassing photos of my messy closets, and I'm hoping I am soooo embarrassed that I get busy and clean them.

No comments: