Monday, February 13, 2012

Hat's for Marcy

















I didn't take individual photos of every hat, but I had a whole sack full.  I took them down to Steph when we went to get our glasses on Friday.  Marcy has been selling them in her beauty shop.  I don't know how many she's sold, but I just keep making them, so I hope she's selling them.  Thanks girl.
We had a family dinner at Jason & Sally's last evening.  They called it a "Valentine" party, but it was mainly for Sam's birthday, who turned 7 on Saturday.  It was a great dinner and then we opened gifts. 
I had gotten some "sock em- bop em".  I remember when my kids had them and I thought Sam and Treven would have fun with them.  They certainly did.  I haven't laughed that hard for ages.  Then Ellie thought she needed to try them.  She fights just like a "girl".  It was pretty funny.

No comments: