Friday, January 6, 2012

Layouts from the retreat












Now that Christmas is over and I'm not trying to finish gifts, etc.  I decided it was time to finish the layouts that I started at our last retreat in October.  I know.  It's shocking that I haven't done any scrapbooking since then.  So, now I'm on a quest to finish these up so I can start kits for the one in April.  Just today, we totally filled up for that retreat.  In three days...amazing isn't it?  I am really excited to do the challenges again this time.  That's my favorite assignment, because it gets me busy doing projects and layouts and getting things ready.
Enjoy the next few days while I post some of these layouts as I get them finished.  Would love to see comments on how I could possibly improve my designs or what anyone would suggest.  I'm always trying to improve.

No comments: