Sunday, January 22, 2012

Photo Shoot layout


Sally asked me if I would take family photos for her family.  We met at her Aunt Donna's home and took each family and then the whole group.  It was so much fun.  I loved doing them and thought they turned out okay.  Hope they thought so too.  I loved how they all came pretty much in red/black/white.  It really made the photos come together.













Since I took these in January and due to the color scheme, I thought a winter looking layout was appropriate.  I really liked how it turned out.  And they are all so beautiful....I might be a little prejuidice.  What do you think?
I threw my back out yesterday, so I'm pretty much hobbling around and not doing anything.  Watched the tutorial that Robin put up on the 4 Girls &  a Dream blog...loved it.  I'm really impressed.  Gotta love that talented girl.

No comments: