Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Men's cards


I always use alot of men's cards since that's mainly who I work with.  So I'm always running out and needing more.  I have gone through that "100" I made while I was in Soda Springs, so decided I'd better get with the program and get some more made.  The fronts are ones that I had pieced...just waiting for something to finish them off.  I used my moose, bear, and wolf stamps.






Hope you enjoy seeing them.  I know they aren't the most creative things I've done, but when I start mass producing them for work...I tend to just get some made.  I try to be creative, but I know they are all going to different men and I don't have to reinvent every card.  But...I did have several men tell me they save every card I have sent them.  Really?  I didn't think men did that sort of thing.  Surprise.

No comments: