Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mini album

 While we were at the retreat, Robin and Christy were making a mini-album that I thought was just darling.  I loved all the pockets and places you could put photos.  That's always a big thing with me because I always have so many pictures.  So, Saturday morning after I had mixed up my cinnamon rolls and was waiting for them to raise, I started one.  Thank heavens for Robin.  She got up early also, and started showing me how to do it, and actually made all the pages for me.  I got busy cooking, and when I came back...bless her heart...she had pretty much done it all.  Love that girl!
 I did do the cover...wow!  I know.  I picked out the paper...wow!

Don't you just love all these pockets and tags?  I'm going to put the photos from the photo shoot at the retreat and some misc. ones also.  That way, all those photos are together in one place.
 More pockets...














I loved the punched edge too.  Made it look like you had torn it out of a book or something.  Robin had her Bind-It and we finished it off with that.  The photos don't really do it justice.  I can't wait to make another one.
Thanks Robin and Christy for all the help.  I love it!

1 comment:

Robin said...

No problem!! Love the paper you chose! I made a blank one for darla on Sunday to thank her for helping with the boys. They are so much fun to make. If anyone wants to make one I found the tutorial on the you tube chanel "Following the paper trail"!