Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm back....


I'm back with a monthly hanger.  I really liked the "egg-citing" theme.  With Easter in April, I decided to make the calendar and hang it up with some flowers and things to make it look like we "may" get spring one of these days.  I'm beginning to lose hope though.




 Didn't this turn out cute?  Loved the spring colors.


I like to put things in this large vase on my kitchen table.  I loved all these colors.








Last year, Steph went to a craft day with her friends, and they made these darling eggs.  She brought them to me because she wasn't sure about sewing...so I made hers and then she offered to let me make some out of her fabric, so I made myself some too.  I just love all these colors.  When Steph got hers out, she called to see if we could make a baby quilt with this fabric...love it!
Danelle tells me she isn't going to do the blog hop anymore because her and I seem to be the only ones who really do it, and I understand...but I'll miss it.  Wish more people would get involved and share their talents with us.
You probably didn't know this, but my computer wouldn't log onto the internet last Tuesday, so I called Safelink...it wasn't their problem.  So I called Greener Valley to see if they would look at it for me.  They said it would be 3-4 days.  I finally just got it back tonight.  I'm excited to be able to blog again...I've missed it.  It's sort of like writing a letter every night and sharing what I've been doing.  I know there's very few people who look at it, but that's okay.  It's almost like keeping a journal for me.
I'm glad to be back!

No comments: