Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Layouts from the retreat




This was one of the layouts I prepared to take to the retreat to work on.  I had the photos trimed and had a sketch, but I didn't take any embellisments or do any journaling until I got home.  It's surprising how fast you can put a layout together when you have it planned and ready to go.  Then, when I got some time, it didn't take long to finish it up.  I think Jeff was thrilled that I scrapped something besides Grandkids...something we did together, and loved. 
I'll be posting more of the layouts that I started at the retreat and that I'm finishing up now.  I've already finished 5-6 of them.  You'll see that I almost always use quite a few photos on my pages.  Mainly because I always take so many, and I always love so many...it's hard to leave them out.  So, I always look for inspiration that includes quite a few photos.

No comments: