Saturday, April 2, 2011

Loving Cards #6


This was one of my least favorite.  It looks like I was trying to use up left-overs.  I'll probably end up just throwing it away.

Some of the winter things I had were cute, and the cards turned out way cute too.  I tried to be creative on each card and not just make the same thing over and over.  I love using up some of my scraps...

Another one that wasn't my favorite, but...it isn't too bad.


I actually like this last one alot.  Like the kraft colored back ground with the gloves and the little sign.  Oh it feels so good to use up some of these things I've had for years.  Since I mail cards to all my family and all of Jeff's, plus I send cards out from work, I go through alot of cards.  Maybe it's a waste of money to mail all of them, but I feel like it's a small price to try and building relationships with my nieces and nephews and their kids.  After all, they don't see us all the often, but I've had some come up and say...I know who you are...You're Aunt Lois...you sent me a card.  That makes it all worthwhile.

No comments: