Thursday, October 29, 2009

More layouts from retreat and my rag quilts

These are the three rag quilts that I have finished. I still have so many to go...I'm thinking I'm crazy.
This is the fabric for Lindsay and Mikayla's rag quilts. Lindsay wanted her school colors, so her's is the red/black/white fabric. Mikayla chose the aqua colors.

Braquel chose the purple colors, and the pink is for Kaylin. I also got the fabric for Britt's...pink and brown. I think it will be really cute with the appliqued flowers on it.


These are more star albums that I have made to give to the girls when we go shopping. I think they all turned out sooo cute. I'm excited to give them away.








One more layout that I made at the retreat. This was the snow storm we had the first of October last year. We had 18" of snow here...





No comments: