Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm BACK...and it was awesome

The retreat was just as blast, and I actually got quite a bit of stuff done. It was fun to teach Stephanie and Marcy how to embroidery. Steph knew, but hadn't done it since she was about 11 or 12. When I talked to Steph on Monday morning, she almost had her's finished. It was so much fun visiting and laughing and cooking. And "ghost's" were abounding.





One of my projects was to scrap some photo's of our newest baby girl, Ellie. I had the cover and then put together some 6x6 pages. Isn't she just the cutest thing ever?



Ellie was the only baby that came. She was just so friendly and happy to everyone. They all just fell in love with her. But the best part of the weekend, was that she decided she liked me...every time she came close to me, she would reach for me and give me hugs...even a few kisses.
On Sunday, Danelle called to ask if I could keep her next Sunday while they go to Lagoon...I'm thrilled. Can't wait. I may have to have a photo shoot myself.
Jeff & his dad left for hunting yesterday morning for several days. I'm working on projects, but I can't go without sleep like I used to. Dang...I won't get nearly enough done.




No comments: