Monday, November 2, 2009

Just a few more layouts from the retreat


This layout had a lot of photos that I really sort of wanted to use, just so I'll remember all the people. It won't be too many years from now that I'll be retiring, and all our customers have become such good friends. This layout is of Georgia's retirement party. She was a great person to work with; always so cheerful and happy to do anything you asked of her.




Bless Robin's heart...she gives me photos to scrap of the boys. Otherwise, I wouldn't have many of them. They are growing up way too fast. This one is of Taylor and their dog Sparky. They just picked him up at the pound, but he has been the best dog for them.









I went to Danelle's one afternoon and did a little photo shoot of Treven. I had soooo many good photos it was hard to pick just one. Isn't he a cutie?
I had Chelsey and Mikayla come over yesterday and help me do some cleaning. Boy, I'd like to get them about once or twice a month. They were such good help. We got all the windows in the house done, vaccumed, dusted, cleaned the blinds, cleaned out some cabinets, and then they helped me with my rag quilts and finishing the invitations for Thanksgiving...Loved it. Thank you!
Steph & David bought our camp trailer, and they came down late (very late) Saturday night and spent the night and then took the trailer back with them. I didn't know we had soooo much "stuff" in that trailer. And then I forgot to get the pots & pans out of one cupboard. I sure hope they enjoy it. Jeff felt bad as we watched them drive away with it...He bought it new and has had it for several (alot) of years. But we're moving up to a little bigger one, so it's all good.




No comments: