Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gazelle

Finally. I had to write a nasty (well, maybe more frustrated) email, but someone from BossKut called and emailed me and helped me get my cutter going...finally. I really appreciate the help from Terri. Doubt she'll ever see this, but it does seem to be working now. We had to reload the driver, and then it took off. Two or three months ago, I told Jeff, I'm to the point of uninstalling it and reinstalling it, in the hopes it would work. Guess I should have followed through. Anyway, I'm excited. I've cut some ovals, hearts, words, gears, etc. Now I'll watch some tutorials and I'll be on zoom.
Jeff says he is done with the hunt! Yeah...actually, I don't really care how long he hunts. He enjoys the time with his father more than anything else. They saw a doe and a couple of fawns yesterday, and five moose today, but no bucks. I think the deer have been mostly eaten by cats and coyotes. There sure doesn't seem to be many left.
Got another rag quilt finished...only about 8 more to go...

No comments: