Tuesday, October 6, 2009

One more day

I am so ready for a few days of rest and relaxation...can't wait. I only have to work tomorrow and then I'm off for a couple of days. Heading out for a little break. I'm soooo ready for it.
Jeff's father turned 85 today, so we went for dinner with them tonight. They are such great in-laws. I really love both of his parents. His father called and left a message on the answering machine, thanking us for the gift and for taking them to dinner.
Jeff & his dad are planning on leaving Monday for hunting. Jeff claims they won't come back until the 21st...I can't really believe they'll stay that long, but if they do, I sure hope they enjoy their time together. At 85, I can't imagine his father making too many more elk hunting trips. Jeff loves to hear the stories that his father tells from his childhood, growing up in Driggs. I love to hear them also, and keep thinking we've got to get them recorded. I've made a few notes, but it would be awesome to video him telling them. I don't think he'd let us do it though.
The snow has melted, and it has warmed up a little. I am not thinking I'm anywhere near ready for winter, but it sure feels like it's coming.

No comments: