Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More projects from the retreat


This was a page showing my mother, Jeff's mother, myself, and Sally dipping chocolates last December. We've been doing it for 3 or so years now, and love it. Sally said she really feels special because we do it with her. This day, Sammy went running down the hall and said..."What are those three grandma's doing here?" I think he was half afraid we were moving in or something.








I know that I already posted some of the pages I made in an album of Ellie...but I love how it turned out. I also got the other one made for the lady that works with Janell.










This is my "star" album that Robbin showed us how to make. I really love it. I made a Halloween one to put the extra photos from last Halloween. It turned out awesome too. I will keep posting my layouts. I have several more done, but I'll spread them over several days so you don't get bored looking at them.






Danelle challenged us to post some of the things we accomplished, or at least started, at the retreat. It made me get out some of the layouts that I started while I was there, and try to finish them. I have most of them done, but still have a couple that I still need to do some work on also. But, I'll start posting some of them. Hope you enjoy. I love scrapbooking and never, ever, get tired of doing it.







No comments: