Monday, December 23, 2013

Pillow made by my Great Grandmother



This pillow was made by my Great Grandmother...can you believe it?  It's a cover with a little pillow inside.  I am trying to decide whether to try and wash it or not.  It's a little dirty, and the lace is coming unsewn along one corner...do I fix it?  Or leave it the way it is?  It's my dilemma.
Saturday was Doris's funeral.  We took our Yukon, and Danelle, Steph, and Jason rode with us.  CJ came also.  I am so proud of my kids.  Family means a lot to them, and I really appreciated them coming.  I had a difficult time and it was nice to have them close.  Margene and Mike both did a wonderful job with their talks.  On the way home, we found out that Dale had passed away.  Poor Leslie.  Down there all by herself.  I will so miss him.

No comments: