Monday, December 9, 2013

Medallions










Thank goodness for Janell's help on all these projects.  When Connie originally asked me to show gift wrapping ideas at RS...I said yes...then realized it was the week I was going to be gone to Houston for Automation Fair.  But...then they moved it up a week, so I said I would do it.  I called Janell to ask about the wreath she had me finish the week before and she said she had a die to cut the strips for the medallions.  Sounded easier to me, so I went up and we cut out about 20 of them.  Then she told me she also had the die to make the bows in the first photo.  So we made a bunch of those also.
I put them together at home the next couple of days, and I thought they really turned out cool.  I loved them.
The photo below is the table after I put everything out.  Of course, can't you see everything, but a few of them.  I thought it went fairly well although I hadn't done any shopping and hated wrapping empty boxes, but...what else could I do?


No comments: