Monday, April 15, 2013

Some of my Challenges for the Retreat

 
Challenge #1- signed up for the retreat...Easy.
Challenge #2- Print photos, make kits.  I uploaded photos to Costco, and when I went to pick them up...I couldn't believe how many boxes I had.  I was hoping Jeff wouldn't see.  As luck had it, he came over as I was paying for them...but he didn't say anything until we got home.  When I was taking them out of the box he said:  "What in the hell did we need $200.00 worth of photos for?"  The Retreat...!
Challenge #3-  I wanted to make a layout of Alaska.  That's where we'd like to visit, but never did get any photos or anything to do it with. 
Challenge #4-  Snow- I did Frost because I had such cool photos from a trip we made to Arco plus around our own home.







Challenge #5  Color combo








Challenge #6-  Treats.  That's easy.







Challenge #7-  Water  blue/turq/lime green



Challenge #8- Watch a movie...easy peasy.
Challenge #9- Bling up a pair of shoes.  I went to DI and picked up these beauties.  I glittered the heel and toes- took off the brown bows....I still not quite finished.  Wait till you see them.


Challenge #10  I covered the word letters for "France" and bless my sisters heart...she helped me get my apron cut out and sewn and another surprise for the retreat....
So.  I didn't get one challenge finished, but I have some kits made, and I'm starting to pile things up to pack.  Can NOT wait.  I'm so excited.

No comments: