Saturday, April 6, 2013

Lindsay's Senior Night











I actually bought some burlap ribbon and a ring to make a wreath for Lindsay as a gift on her senior night, and could never get it to look like I wanted.  I finally gave up as it was Saturday afternoon and the event was that evening, and decided to make some canvas's for her to put her senior photos on.  I painted them all black and used white with some red accents.  I had bought wooden letters to spell out her name to go on the wreath, and instead put them on the three canvas's.  I actually loved how it turned out, and hope she liked it too.




This was the card I made to go with her gift.  Jeff and I headed out, and just before we got to the Kasota road, he said he was way sick and needed to go back home.  I ran him home and then went down by myself.  It was pretty cool, and they announced each kid and said how long they had been in band, or played basketball or whatever....when they announced Lindsay, they said she had been a cheerleader- FOREVER. 

No comments: